Challenges, cats and clips: Say hello to The Student Marketer’s Guide to TikTok
With two billion downloads globally, more than 500 million active users worldwide, and an average daily view time of 52 minutes, TikTok continues to take the world by storm. And with 41% of its audience aged between 16 and 24 years old, every student-specialist marketer worth their salt should already have TikTok on their radar.
Read this ultimate student marketer's guide to TikTok today to know how to make a real impact and connect with your students on a platform everyone is talking about.
Download the whitepaper today.
- The TikTok Phenomenon
- How TikTok is Keeping the World Connected
- Case Studies of Compelling Campaigns
- The Recipe to Creating the Perfect #LearnOnTikTok
- Some Food for Thought Around the TikTok Algorithm
- Creating an Engaging Content Strategy
- What is Good: TikTok Inspiration
- Study Influencers, Assemble
As the new normal of the Covid-19 crisis continues to push us all at least two metres apart, through singing, dancing and memes, TikTok is keeping the world, and students, connected.
But where do you start? Should you jump on a trend? Which trend? What song do you use? Is it going to make people cringe? Will the content be on-brand? Will anyone see it?